We deliver to wholesale customers throughout Hampshire and into parts of Wiltshire, including Salisbury.
The Oven Door Bakery opened its doors in 1973 serving the local community from its shop in the village of Fair Oak, near Eastleigh, Hampshire. We pride ourselves on quality, reliability and a first class customer service that has become synomonous with our company, and is supported by a team of skilled craft bakers who take pride in their work. Having over 3,000 retail customers a week through our own doors, we know your customers will be just as impressed with our products as ours have been for nearly 40 years.
Did you know we also:
- Cater at Country shows and Music Festivals.
- Make and supply finger buffets for private functions as well as business lunches.
- Supply caterers with bread and rolls for events with a production capacity of 25,000 rolls a day
- Produce a wide range of retail packs for local shops.
- Work with customers to produce bespoke products to their design and specification.